CONDITIONS OF USE
- Bayer Pharmaceuticals products are available only by prescription from a licensed healthcare professional. Bayer Pharmaceuticals is not engaged in rendering medical advice or services.
- You may browse this Site. You may print material from the Site. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not use in any manner any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Bayer Pharmaceuticals. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials from the Site must be retained.
- All product names, logos and service marks displayed on the Site that are identified by ® or ™ or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered or unregistered Trademarks owned by or licensed to Bayer Pharmaceuticals or our affiliates, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of Bayer Pharmaceuticals or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of Bayer Pharmaceuticals, except to identify the product or services of the company.
- You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Bayer Pharmaceuticals. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Bayer Pharmaceuticals copyright.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Bayer Pharmaceuticals will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Bayer Pharmaceuticals to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- This Site contains links/references to third-party websites. By providing such links, BAYER does not accept any responsibility for the content, or the availability of content of such websites, or any liability for damage or injury resulting from the use of such content, of whatever form. BAYER offers no guarantee that linked pages provide information of consistent quality. Links to other websites are provided to Site users merely for the sake of convenience. Users access such websites at their own risk. The choice of links should in no way restrict users to the linked pages.
- Please review our Privacy Statement, which is a part of these Conditions of Use and also governs your use of the Site, to understand how we collect, use, store, and share your personal information.
BAYER PHARMACEUTICALS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. BAYER PHARMACEUTICALS DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
In no event shall Bayer Pharmaceuticals be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with the existence or use of the Site and/or the information.